Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Topper's. Nom nom nom.

     I have been going to Toppers ever since I was a little kid.  When I was younger, I enjoyed the pizza there.  There is something very unique about it.  The crust on the pizza is perfect.  The end of the crust is crunchy and flavorful.  Also I think that the pizza sauce is amazing.  I’m not a big fan of sauce on other pizza’s because I don’t really like tomatoes, but I think that the sauce at Topper’s is sweet in a way and has a little zap.  Now that I’m older, my favorite thing to get at Topper’s is salad.  The salad bar at Topper’s is AMAZING!  They have all different kinds of topping and dressings.  When I get a salad I always get the darker green lettuce.  This is because it is greener and for some reason I think that it is better for you, but I don’t really know if that is true.  After I fill up half of my bowl with lettuce, I put a good amount of kidney beans, hard boiled eggs, and cheese.  Then I put the croutons on, followed by ranch.  Finally, I go back to the lettuce and much more on top.  I find it easier to eat the salad that way so the toppings can be in the middle.  Although this salad only has a couple toppings, it is extremely flavorful.  
     I recommend Topper’s to everyone.  I have never had a problem with any of my food there.  I go there with my family, my friends, and my teammates.  The environment there is nice.  There are tons of TV’s everywhere with all the games on.  When I go there, I always end up staying there for an hour or two.  It is a nice place to relax, catch up with family and friends, and enjoy a great meal all at the same time.

17 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry for some Toppers pizza :) I love Toppers pizza especially after a softball game. Sucks though when I go to visit my friend in Monterey Park; I want pizza but they have no Toppers Pizza there :( I love the salad bar as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toppers is the best! And now that they are located on the marina on Peninsula, it can't get any better than that! Great pizza, healthy salad bar and a million dollar view!
    SuZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toppers is a great Pizza place and hang out! Great Food and Yes the Salad bar is G-R-E-A-T! The Channel Island Toppers is an amazing view! YEAH TOPPERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah I love toppers, my favorite is the bbq chicken pizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love toppers pizza especially the chicken one

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love going to topper's pizza and ordering their delivery. will keep on doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to be the first one to say I dislike toppers. More crust equals more bread which equals more food. That is something that toppers seems to lack. Now Dominoes on the other hand has really full thick crust that's just exquisite. Yes, I am a toppers hater and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruben James!!!! Toppers is the best!!!!!!!!!! I had Dominoes the other day... tasty... but not as good as Toppers!! lol. But really, Dominoes does have that yummy Cinnamon break icing thingys which are AMAZING. but Toppers>all pizza

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this blog. I've been to toppers for the first time in my life last week and i now im hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I can say about this post, this post is nice to read, got good knowledge on pizza of channel islands, honestly I also don’t like tomatoes, but pizza in jersey is awesome with magical sauce. That work for me every time whenever I was there.

    ReplyDelete